top of page
Cattle in Pasture


Our Pasture Sprayers are offered in three point or pull type configurations either with booms or boomless. The three point is offered with 55 to 300 gallon tanks and the pull in 55 to 500 gallon tanks. They are mainly used in spraying hay lands and pastures. Many options are available such as electric valves, regulators, spray guns, foam markers, etc. 

Sales Brochure


  • 4 gallon foam marker

  • Turbo gun and 15’ of hose

  • 3 point hitch frame

  • Pull type frame

  • 55-500 gallon typical tank size

  • Hypro roller pumps

  • Left and right boomless/electric valves

  • Manual off/on valves

  • Manual regulator

  • Glycerine filled gauge

  • Boominator boomless nozzles

  • Foam markers

  • Handgun options

Image Gallery

Click on each image for a description

bottom of page